Our beer garden is OPEN!
The garden is fully shaded by a two-tiered canopy of Texas Persimmons and Oaks and is on a slight rise that creates a gentle breeze and beautiful sunset views. We will be serving pints and a limited food menu with new items coming soon!
Thursday & Friday 3PM – 8PM
Saturday & Sunday 12PM – 8PM
• Reservations for Beer Garden tables required using the above link or on-site; space permitting
• Groups are limited to 8 or less persons (including children) for a maximum of 2 hours
• Tables are spaced a minimum of 10 ft apart and will be disinfected after each use
• Our kid’s play area is closed and we ask that children remain at their reserved table
• Our dog park is open; dogs not in the park must be kept on leash
• The taproom will remain closed to the public, but 3 individual indoor restrooms located next to the beer garden are available for customers.
• Please ensure each member of your party has their own face-mask, (required when not at your table)
• Order at your table by raising a card; our floating staff will only provide service when requested
• All staff are required to wear KN95 masks at all times during a shift
• All staff will adhere to CDC guidelines on social distancing among themselves and our guests; we ask our guests to do the same
WELCOME TO BEERBURG
– Savor the Nature of Beer –
We are a family owned and operated brewpub dedicated to improving our community through responsible, local, and collaborative sourcing in our brewery and our kitchen. We are also dedicated to sustainability and land stewardship through our use of permaculture, wildcrafting and more. Beerburg is a place that truly represents the beauty, culture and natural ingredients of Austin and Texas.
THE BEERBURG STORY
HOW WE BREW
SAVOR THE MOMENT
– Beer Kit Brew-along –
Purchase your brew kit by August 17th
Pick up on August 22nd | 12PM – 8PM